A small town bordering the northern side of Wellington. A country feel bordering city amenities. It is self-contained with its own responsive government and drainage board.
-Originally planted in 1917 and incorporated in 2006
-Approximately 7800 acres of which approximately 7300 acres consists of five-acre and larger tracts
-Horse friendly community
-Golf cart friendly community
-Highest elevation in the area
-Upscale equestrian development replacing older nurseries