Would you enjoy being part of a small community where the residents help decide the path for future municipal development, horses are as common as household dogs, and the vehicle-of-choice to make a round to the general store is a golf cart? If so, then Loxahatchee Groves is the place for you. Known as “Florida’s Last Frontier,” Loxahatchee Groves is an incorporated rural community, situated in Palm Beach County. Typically sitting on lots of 5 acres and up, Loxahatchee homes offer a unique mixture of incentives for those looking to live off the beaten path, yet stay connected to the outside world:
- Large land plots that offer ample seclusion, when so desired;
- Seventeen-mile proximity to West Palm Beach;
- High elevation land that is well-suited for agricultural and equestrian purposes;
- A variety of great school options, including the groundbreaking for the Loxahatchee Groves Campus of Palm Beach State College;
- Offers a small town feel, while offering city amenities;
- Access to the Lion Country Safari wildlife refuge.
The 3,000+ residents of Loxahatchee Groves agree that there is nothing quite like owning a piece of this beautiful and pristine Loxahatchee land. The Loxahatchee properties that you may encounter in your search for your new community and your new home will be abundant in character and charm. Whether you are looking for something like a hobby farm on an acre or two of land, a larger home on a 10-acre horse property, or the serenity of a retreat-like atmosphere with a well-kept, family-sized abode, you will find that the choices are ample, eccentric, and well worth the investment.
Take a look at this message from the Town of Loxahatchee Groves’ government website:
As an incorporated Town, it has the power to preserve its rural character, plan for the future and deliver the most efficient and effective services to the residents and landowners of the Town of Loxahatchee Groves. With the leadership of the Town Council and the community’s active participation, this Town will continue to be a proud place everyone can call home.